Friday, December 01, 2006

I don't feel very good :(


I've been very sick. It started right before the Fair this year (I won a reserve champion ribbon) when I went to see Dr. Liann. She said I had a tumor on my leg and that I would have to have surgery. I had my tumor removed in October and I haven't felt good ever since then. I fall over alot now and my lady says that I have at least three seizures. I went and saw Dr. Bethany and Dr. Russ, they both think I might have had a stroke. I walk in circle all the time and forget to wait until I get outside to go potty. The hardest thing for my people is to see me fall down so much. My lady cries alot and even though I have new medicine, I'm going to have to go to the Dr. one more time. I'm too confused to know what's going on.

Don't be sad for me, I've had a good life with a family that loves me very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home