Sunday, November 20, 2005

Its a bit of a sad day

My teenager must need to eat grass or something. She is on the couch now but she has made several trips to my alternative drinking source. The man already went to the store and bought some stuff for her but she doesn't seem to be able to eat or drink it. Its extra sad because I heard that she was going to go with her friend to spend the night after the "Red Rain" concert at our church. I knew she must have felt awful she wouldn't have missed it unless she felt horrible. My man and lady prayed for her tonight so she'll probably get better soon. They asked Jesus to heal her and I've heard them say that He does that. I'll go lay on my clean blanket now and dream of that big giant pillow.

Until next time,


Puppy 3 Shadow





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home