Friday, November 18, 2005

My Morning


I started off the morning in the family room. I' m really not allowed in there but when my people are sleeping, I sneak in and get comfy. Its kind of funny, when the man person of the house comes down in the morning, I run over to the other rug in the front room before he can see me. I don't think he knows that I snuck in because I don't get in trouble. He just talks to me in a funny voice and says my name like he's questioning my behavior.

When the schoolbus came this morning, the lady left the door open and I got to run out and see the aide. She was wearing dark clothes and dodged me as I tried to rub up against her. I don't know why everyon in dark clothes tries to avoid me. I think a patch of white fur is attractive! Well, Alli's aide and the man of our house don't think so. (The lady of the house walks around with a lint brush....*sigh*)

This is a picture of me while my people were eating breakfast. I always sit by the messy one (the teenager) because she always manages to drop a bite in my direction. It sounds like she got caught this morning because I heard her name called and it sounded like when someone thinks I've been sleeping in the family room. (btw, Yummy popovers!)

I don't want to spoil Christmas or anything but I hope I get a bed that looks like a giant pillow. Brinkley from "You've Got Mail" has a nice one. Lucky dog...

I better go back to work guarding the front room. You never know who is coming over just to see me. I don't have 4H again until next week but the teenager is supposed to practice with me soon. Maybe I can talk her into taking me into a walk after her chores. (Of course it wouldn't hurt the lady of the house to get out and get some exercise...but you didn't hear me say that)


Until Next Time,
Puppy 3 Shadow





2 Comments:

Blogger John Strain said...

I like your photo Shadow. You look like a nice dog. Hey have you ever gotten your tail run over by the wheelchair? I bet that would hurt.

I used to have a teenager, but he is 20 now and goes to college at LSU. Me and mom stayed with him at his apartment when the hurricane hit. Dad stayed home and worked at the hospital.

I hope you don't get caught in the wrong place. I thought I was getting away with sleeping on a chair, but dad felt the chair and said he knew I had been there because it was warm. People can be smart sometimes.

I'll bark at you later, take care.

5:51 AM  
Blogger John Strain said...

Shadow,
I forgot to sign my comment, but you probably guessed it was from me Bear.

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home