Thursday, November 17, 2005

It really is a Dog's Life

Hi,

Well, it seems that everyone has their own blog these days and I just could'nt be left out. So, I'll be sharing about my days (my nights are fairly boring) of going to 4H with my mistress, walking in the Veterans Parade and protecting the house for my family. I'll also be sure to talk about Alli. She's the littlest person that lives with us. She uses a wheelchair and rides a special bus to school. I make sure that the people in the house know when the bus gets here. I used to go out and greet the bus driver but the new one gets a little bothered by my enthusiam. I just wait inside while they load or unload Alli.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time,
Puppy 3Shadow





2 Comments:

Blogger John Strain said...

Hi Shadow,
I like your blog and can't wait to see what else you write about. What's a wheel chair?
Bear

PS I don't have my own user name so I use my dad's. He doesn't mind.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Jemelene said...

Hi Bear! I liked your blog too! I wish I had as many balls to play with as you. That's a great collection!

A wheelchair is what Alli, (the little person in our home) uses to get around in. She was born with alot of special things about her. She is the happiest person I have ever met! She is only six years old but my people always talk about how wise she is. I'll blog about her next time!

PS The lady lets me use her name too. Don't we have nice people?

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home