Saturday, November 19, 2005

Scary Flying Thing!

I was laying around, minding my own business when it happened! The washing machine started shaking and BAM, louder than Emeril cooking Gumbo, this orange thing falls down on the floor! This blue liquid starts spilling out over all over my blanket and my people came running to see what was wrong. I was so scared! I got to run outside for a few minutes and when I came back, my blanket was in the washer. How crazy was that.

My friend Bear asked if I've ever had my tail ran over by Alli's wheelchair. I can't recall having that happen. Its usually wagging so fast and high as I run along side that it stays out of the way. Its a pretty powerful tail anyway. I can clear coffee tables without any effort at all. It also gives me away when I try to act bored or sad, it just starts bumping on the floor making a "whack whack whack" sound. Even when I lay my head on my paws, it bangs around with a mind of its own.

This is Alli waiting for the school bus in her wheelchair. Isn't she cute? She is the happiest person I have ever met! She likes to clap, listen to music and watch movies. Her favorite one is about an orange fish who gets lost in the ocean. Whenever she watches it, she laughs and all of my other people smile. I better go lay on the floor so my teenager can lay next to me and pet me. It makes her happy and I don't want to disappoint her.

1 Comments:

Blogger John Strain said...

Shadow,
Your house sounds a lot like mine. I hate noises too. Say, I bet you have fun waiting for the bus with your little person, she is cute.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home