Saturday, November 26, 2005

*burp*

Well, its true, good things come to those who wait. Watching The Clock We finally ate our turkey today! Everyone is feeling better today. Well, mostly better, the man in my house still looks like he should eat some grass but everyone still sat down to a nice dinner. Thanksgiving Dinner I even got the giblets! Of course I took it out of my dish, held it in my mouth for a while and then sat in the kitchen to eat it. I got the man's leftovers too.Nap Turkey It was very good. Yummy Now its time for me to go rest. Tired I have a feeling that I'm going to get to go on a very long walk tomorrow after my people get home from church. Place Of Worship Besides, my Administrative Assistant is getting whacky with the smilies tonight. Obviously too much Tryptophan...

Happy Late Thanksgiving,
Puppy 3 Shadow

2 Comments:

Blogger John Strain said...

Hi Shadow, It's me Bear.

I am glad you finally got to eat your turkey. Did you get to go on the long walk too? I ran off today and got in trouble. Some dog came into my yard and I took off after him. Dad told me to stay, but I couldn't help it so I just kept running. I was gone for about half an hour and dad said he was scared I was lost.

He made me go inside while he finished the yard work.

Oh well, no dog is perfect.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Jemelene said...

Aww Bear, I am always getting talked to about walking away too. I'm not always chasing something, sometimes I just want to see what's going on in other places. There's a really cute yellow lab around the corner from us and I always get found in her yard.

As for my walk or W-A-L-K as the family says, no one was feeling like they could venture from the house...I'll keep waiting though.

I'm always glad when you stop by.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home