Thursday, November 24, 2005

Where's the Turkey?

I'm not really sure what happened. I know that my people are all feeling yucky now. It started after the pies were baked and the yams were in the fridge. Everyone had gone to bed. Then the lights went on and people were up, taking medicine and drinking ginger ale. So you can guess what happened this morning....nothing. They all just laid around looking tired and watched tv. I guess no one felt like eating because they never even put the turkey in. I know they have turkey because I've seen them bring them in from shopping. Did I say them? Yeah, well, some people can't pass up a deal so somehow (I won't name names...), there are more turkeys than people. Good thing there's another freezer in the garage. I hope this mean we'll be having lots of company! I love when people some to see me.

Until Next Time,

Turkey Shadow





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home