Monday, November 21, 2005

A Better Morning

It looks like my teenager is feeling better. My lady person looks tired because she sat watch all night. That worked out fine for me because I got to sit in the front room with her. I like it better than my room because I have much more freedom. I'm just glad that Rachel is doing better. She's watching old movies on the couch right now. Maybe my lady will take me for a walk later. Its such a beautiful Fall day. I would hate to wait all day like my friend Bear. Stop by and say Hi to him. He lives near New Orleans and has had quite a busy Autumn himself.

Last week when we marched in the Veterans Day parade we took this picture. My friends all came out for my birthday! People lined the streets to celebrate! I am with my teenager. Don't I look handsome in my bandana?













I better go lay down, I need my 18 hours of sleep today! I hope all is well in your portion of the world!

Until Next time,
Do Not Disturb Shadow







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home