Tuesday, November 22, 2005

What a Yukky Sickness!

Alli is sick now. She has what Rachel had and its so sad.Crying 1 I heard my family cancel their Thanksgiving plans so they don't get their friends sick. Hopefully no one else gets it and that Alli doesn't have to go to the hospital. What is just the flu for some people, is really hard on her. I know my people will be praying for her.

On a better note, I am very happy that my man person brought some nice rugs for the front room. Its soft and my fur blends in so maybe my lady won't be so cranky. As you can, imagine it's great to roll on.

Until next time,
Puppy 3 Shadow

1 Comments:

Blogger John Strain said...

Shadow, it's me Bear. My mom gets frustrated because I have black hair and the kitchen has white tile. She has to sweep all the time.

I hope Alli gets better and doesn't have to go to the hospital.

We'll keep her in our prayers.

Happy Thanksgiving and I hope weighing 98 lbs doesn't cut you out of any Turkey.

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home