Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I'm Confused...

Everyone knows that I'm not allowed to pee in the house. So will some one please explain why they put a tree in the parlor? I'm not even going to try to use it. They put lights on it and that just seems like it would be a big mistake. They all seemed to have fun putting it up and putting fun little toys all over it. The worst part may have been when they tried to make me wear the red hat with fuzz on it.

Here I am at Thanksgiving.



















My person is tired so I'll let her get some rest....

Until next time,

Puppy 3 Shadow





1 Comments:

Blogger John Strain said...

Hi Shadow, It's me Bear.
We have a tree in the house too. My tail keeps knocking things off of it, but I don't get in bad trouble. I know what you mean, we could get a real shock peeing on a tree that has lights on it. Is your tree pretty at night? Ours is.

Take care of your family,
Bear

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home